Every year we wait for the color of the year to be revealed what PANTONE color to paint the front door of our home. OK, maybe we all don’t do this, but it is something fun we can keep in mind as we watch for trends this year in fashion and home.
What is great about the Color of the Year is it can shine a new light on some items around the house or in your basement.
Think of these design touches to add some Greenery:
- Vintage glassware
- San Pellegrino Sparkling water bottles
- Plants in pots and on your wall—All shapes and sizes
- Green apples, grapes and pears in big modern bowls
- New excuse for toss pillows
- Layered framed art
- Bring the outside in with highlighting outside trees and greens
Have fun this season incorporating the color of the year Greenery!