Fall is here and it’s time for baking! What is better to bake than a warm simple Apple crisp to share? There are so many recipes for this online but we have a favorite to share if you are looking for a recipe of your own.
2 Cups All-Purpose Flour
2 Cups Rolled Oats
1 Teaspoon ground Cinnamon
1/2 Teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
1 1/2 Cups Packed Brown Sugar
1 1/2 Cups Of Butter
2 Quarts Peeled, Cored And Sliced Apples (Baking apples red or green is OK)
1. Preheat oven to 350 Degrees.
2. In a large bowl, combine the flour, oatmeal, cinnamon, nutmeg and brown sugar. Cut butter into mixture until crumbly.
3. Take half of the mixture and pat it into the bottom of a 9×13 inch baking dish.
4. Cover crumb mixture with apple slices, then sprinkle apple slices with remaining crumb mixture.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 to 50 minutes or until apples are tender
Serve warm with ice cream and ENJOY!